Contribute

Spring 2014

Borders, Nations and Conflict

New Media

Facebook   Twitter   RSS
Join Mailing List   Android App

The JPC on JPC on Twitter

Socialist America- The End of the Free market system.

Reader comment on: Making Sense of the Crisis
in response to reader comment: Socialist America

Submitted by Debbie (United States), Jun 13, 2009 16:36

I see so many companies struggling, and the government telling CEOs to resign, the next thing to happen, will be telling the auto companies what size cars to build. They want these little economical puddle jumpers, that get 20mpg, but they are deathtraps, and I wouldn't want to go anywhere on vacation driving one of these little cars. I want something under me... Our insurance will go up too, because they are so risky, if you are in an accident.

Obama has imposed financial armegeddon on the US, and many people on www.danielpipes.org have asked me why so many Jewish people voted for him. I said I though Obama lied in the beginning letting the people think he would be equally supportive of Israel and not order them to form a Palestinian state. He says one thing and does another. I am mad about socialized healthcare too, because I have good insurance, and if the government gets involved my company will say, If the government is going to pay for health care, we aren't! We won't even be able to choose our own doctor, and may be denied treatment for illnesses for a long period of time.

The birth certificate continues to plague Obama too. Wouldn't it be something if somebody got their hands on the real one, and it said Birth Place, Indonesia or Africa!

Note: Comments are screened, and in some cases edited, before posting. This site reserves the right to reject anything found to be objectionable.

Submit a comment on this article

Other reader comments on this item

TitleByDate

Making sense of the crisis. [253 words]

Debbie

Jun 3, 2009 10:39

Socialist America [88 words]

Samuel

Jun 13, 2009 11:16

⇒ Socialist America- The End of the Free market system. [226 words]

Debbie

Jun 13, 2009 16:36

reply [125 words]

Samuel

Jun 14, 2009 05:35

Marxists- Socialist plan to disable American econonmy.- response to Samuel. [571 words]

Debbie

Jun 14, 2009 11:57

pie in the sky liberal claptrap [103 words]

Samuel

Jun 15, 2009 11:32

Call your Congressman and Senators, even if you feel they don't listen. [108 words]

Debbie

Jun 15, 2009 16:26

fools [98 words]

Samuel

Jun 16, 2009 11:57

Bush was focused on protecting America, and was unrelenting on terrorism [209 words]

Debbie

Jun 16, 2009 19:14

Comment on this item

Name
Email Address (optional)
Title of Comments
Comments:

Follow the Jewish Policy Center

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List   Android App

Make your tax-deductible contribution to the JPC today

The Jewish Policy Center is a not-for-profit, non-partisan, 501(c)3 organization.
The opinions expressed in the pages of this website do not necessarily reflect the views of the Jewish Policy Center, its board, its members, or its staff.