- Tim Rutten, LA Times: “Every hoary old Israeli atrocity tale is trotted out… Palestinian terrorism is rendered entirely as a reaction to Israeli oppression.”
- David Remnick, The New Yorker: “[they] give you the sense that, if the Israelis and the Palestinians come to terms, bin Laden will return to the family construction business.”
- William Grimes, The New York Times: “The general tone of hostility to Israel grates on the nerves.”
- Mark LeVine, Asia Times: “[they] seem to know little about the Middle East, [or] Israel’s role in US foreign policy…”
- Richard Cohen, The Washington Post: “so dry, so one-sided… not only do they not know Israel, they don’t know America, either.”
Read it all here.